When i try to put an hyperlink on a multi-line text in a simple shape, libreOffice freezes.
Steps to Reproduce:
To reproduce this bug:
1. Create a new document, with Writer for example,
2. Draw a basic shape, such as a rectangle,
3. Write some multi-line text in this shape,
4. Select this text and open the hyperlink dialog with Ctrl + K,
5. Put some URL and validate.
LibreOffice freezes. Waiting doesn't change anything, I have to kill it.
LibreOffice does not freeze and give me a multi-line hyperlink.
User Profile Reset: No
I experiment the same issue with Writer, Calc, Draw and Impress.
This is fixed by https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6b669c9d9ee61c5c37c384c3a546467a048f5636 which is reported in bug 118967 and it should be fixed in LibreOffice 6.2
Thanks for reporting the issue.
Closing as a duplicate of bug 118967
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 118967 ***