When converting a pptx file to pdf using command line interface `libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf --outdir ./ ./test.pptx`, the exported pdf file has corrupted characters. The original pptx is in Japanese. I couldn't set the file language with the command line interface.
Steps to Reproduce:
libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf --outdir ./ ./test.pptx
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 147360 [details]
Created attachment 147361 [details]
Using Ubuntu 18.04.1 (AMD 64bit) and LO 126.96.36.199 and LO 6.2Beta1 (en_US local and en_US language)
Was unable to reproduce the anomaly.
I used the command line ./soffice --headless --convert-to pdf --outdir ./ /home/drew/Downloads/QA/121966/test.pptx
In both cases 6.1 and 6.2 I get the same output as if I had opened in the GUI and exported (which I did also) and all of the pdf files include the correct characters.
don't repro in
ID сборки: 86daf60bf00efa86ad547e59e09d6bb77c699acb
Потоков ЦП: 4; ОС:Linux 4.13; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; VCL: gtk2;
Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
Xubuntu 17.10 64 bit
nqin, please write info about your LibreOffice from dialogue Help->About
It was due to missing font in Ubuntu. `apt-get install fonts-umefonts` solved the problem. Thanks for the help.
I take it then closing this issue as not a bug is correct.