Created attachment 148775 [details]
Shows the right behavior of moving a field in query designer
Have made screenshots for Base-Handbook.
Opened the query designer, put some fields in it and tried to move the fields.
I have to install Version LO 4.2.8.* to show the right screenshot with an arrow, which shows where the field will be positioned to. All LO 5.*-version (and newer) will fail here.
If I press on a field and try to move it by the mouse only the field will be marked, the moving isn't shown but the field will be moved to a new position.
All tested with OpenSUSE 15, 64bit rpm Linux
Build ID: 1ac54de7869d5809a312acad0a37d48028ad9d3b
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: cs-CZ (cs_CZ.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Bibisected with win32-5.0 to https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/a0ba87f92d27d9096c14c3d422b1efe9c17d9b9b%5E!/
refactor HeadBar to use RenderContext
Adding Cc: to Tomaž Vajngerl
The way I tested:
1. Download attachment 147789 [details] and open it (a random odb)
2. Click Queries
3. Create query in design view
4. Add table or query? Click Add, Close
5. In the Field row, click a few cells and add entries to category.whatever
6. Grab one of the top blank header blocks and drag