The "Paragraph Style" dialog is too high (long) and the bottom of the dialog is off screen. Buttons are not visible and it is not possible to click on them.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select "Styles" -> "Edit Style..." menu entry
2. The "Paragraph Style" dialog shows-up
The "Paragraph Style" dialog shows-up but the dialog is too long and buttons at the bottom are off screen
The "Paragraph Style" dialog must be on screen
User Profile Reset: Yes
- The problem only appears when using GTK3 or GTK3_KDE VCLs. Using the generic VLC or gtk2 the dialog is correctly sized.
- The same problem affect the "Paragraph Style" dialog in Calc component too.
- The problem is reproductible on my workstation and my laptop. Both are running Arch Linux and KDE Plasma.
- Previous version of LibreOffice (220.127.116.11) is not affected by the problem
- The problem is reproductible no matter if OpenGL is enabled or disabled
Created attachment 149254 [details]
Screenshot of the Paragram Style dialog off screen
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 122480 ***