I can't seem to apply any gradients to my bar graphs. See steps to reproduce. Note that I didn't test this on any versions other than the 184.108.40.206, so I don't know whether this is the earliest affected one.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start LibreOffice
2. From the menu, choose File -> New -> Presentation
3. The "select a template" window will appear. The choice does not seem to matter, but I chose "Alizarin", the first on the list.
4. Click on the second of the automatically created slides.
5. Click on the button with the chart icon that's at the center of the bottom text field (title text "Insert Chart")
6. Double click on one of the bars in the graph. The "data series" window should open.
7. On the top list of tabs, click on "Area".
8. Click on the "Gradient" button just below.
9. The settings of the default gradient of "Light Green 4" and "Light Red 4" will be shown.
10. Click OK.
11. Witness the gradient being applied correctly.
12. Double click on the same data series again.
13. Change the "From Color" to "Orange".
14. Click OK.
The chosen data series is now a black and white gradient.
The chosen data series is now an orange and light red gradient.
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
Help -> About
Build ID: 6.2.2-2
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.0; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-IE (en_IE.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
LibreOffice is a modern, easy-to-use, open source productivity
suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
This release was supplied by Arch Linux.
Copyright © 2000–2019 LibreOffice contributors.
LibreOffice was based on OpenOffice.org.
Confirm Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+
Build ID: 82463bdde75447d45e0cd6ed9ab579e0e51ea912
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Build ID: 0df3de34ad775d6d3c49036c03c3f6dad7141536
in Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha1+
Build ID: 4136757b4e51c4e6f7cb4132c95538a7f831ef2c
is this new dialog. Gradient is not black and white, but choosing new color doesn't work, so we probably can bisect when gradient started to be b&w
I am confused: what is the earliest version this bug appear? Which version does it work?
I am trying to bibisect. It is already broken in
Build ID: 3a801799536e6870f2fb111b1cc00b9575a35a39
This is the same process as in bug #125449
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 125449 ***