Created attachment 151628 [details]
A screenshot showcasing the issue.
The Mark invalid data function (Tools > Detective > Mark invalid data) can be used to mark invalid data in a validated cell with a red ellipse. These ellipses aren't removed when correct data is entered in the cell, making an impression that the entered value is incorrect.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new spreadsheet in LibreOffice Calc.
2. Enter a numeric value in the A1 cell (e.g., 5)
3. Select the A1 cell and click on Data > Validity
4. Set a validity rule that the A1 cell clearly breaks, e.g.: “Allow: Whole Numbers”, “Data: equal”, “Value: 1” and click OK.
5. Turn on the “Mark invalid data” function by clicking on Tools > Detective > Mark invalid data – the A1 cell should have a red ellipse around it.
6. Change the value to a correct one in the A1 cell (e.g.: 1)
The A1 cell still has the red ellipse around it, even after a correct data has been entered.
The red ellipse should disappear immediately when a correct value is entered.
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha1+ (x64)
Build ID: c3245cfd54f391111afb424867ab483096d9de5e
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-05-19_22:59:06
Locale: hu-HU (hu_HU); UI-Language: en-US
Build ID: 7e68ba2-a744ebf-1f241b7-c506db1-7d53735
Confirm with Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha1+
Build ID: 38ac0586448d4f07811b139f62f62686b029feba
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: cs-CZ (cs_CZ.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US