After saving a LibreOffice Writer or Calc document, all dialogs are lost.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Writer/Calc document
2. Open "Tools" > "Macros" > "Organize Dialogs..."
3. Select the newly created document (e.g. "Untitled 1")
4. Confirm with "OK" (The name does not matter)
5. Close the "LibreOffice Basic Macro Manager"
6.1 Save the document as a "normal" OpenDocument text/spreadsheet file (*.odt/ods)
6.2 Close the document
6.3 Open the document again
6.4 Confirm the dialog still exists ("Tools" > "Macros" > "Organize Dialogs...")
7. Save the document as a flat XML document (*.fodt/fods)
8. (optional) Confirm the dialog still exists ("Tools" > "Macros" > "Organize Dialogs...")
9. Close the document
10. Open the .fodt/fods document again
The dialog is missing in "Tools" > "Macros" > "Organize Dialogs..."
The dialog should still be present
User Profile Reset: Yes
Yes, dialog is missing. Tested with Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: ed882d693f37779e3a09641e7cd43b7a925d2312
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-07-25_00:58:18
Locale: de-DE (en_US); UI-Language: en-US
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 113811 ***