I want to edit the style of a slide, in particular the appearence of one of its levels. When I move from a level to another one, the previous level selected stays selected.
In the attached images it is visually reported what happens.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Impress in LibO 18.104.22.168 64bit (no idea for 32bit)
2. Open Impress and load a template
3. Create a slide
3. Try to modify the style of some part of this slide
4. To do this, right click the mouse selecting a certain point of the slide.
5. From the context menu select "Edit Style..."
6. Select the "Customize" tab
7. Select Level1 (see attachment, Bug1.png) => This is OK.
8. Now decide to move to Level2 instead of 1. When you select Level2 the Level1 stays selected (see attachment, Bug2.png)
9. To test if this is just for this combination of Levels, I tried to select Level3. In this case Level1 becomes unselected but both Level2 and Level3 are selected (see attachment, Bug3.png)
9. For investigating if this happens only when you select consecutive Levels, I tried to select Level10. At this point Level2 becomes unselected, while Level3 and 10 are selected (See Attachment, Bug4.png).
So two levels are selected at the same time if you change idea and tried to modify another Level instead of the first one you selected.
Only one selection at a time should be selected, unless one presses also CTRL or Shift key.
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
No idea of what happens with other versions of LibreOffice. I never used Impress before yesterday.
Created attachment 157672 [details]
The attachment contains images Bug1.png, Bug2.png, Bug3.png and Bug4.png
i can't reproduce it in
Build ID: d7cab304e7dd22fd12443a1ee3b6a9c463bf9a3d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: x11;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
it seems to be a duplicate of bug 127112
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 127112 ***