How to replicate the behavior:
- Open writer, a normal text document.
- add a text field 1 at any location, and enter some text
- add another textfield at a different location, and enter some other text
- select the second text field and move it using the mouse
- click "undo" and find both text fields did move, and join position at the original location of the moved text field.
--> Version 5 or earlier did NOT show this behavior. I am not sure on Version 6.x.
--> Could not test it on other OS.
Now tested it with multiple text fields: It is only the first one created that joins location with the one where the move was undone.
Thanks for reporting this issue.
This is a duplicate of bug 128782 and it will be fixed in LibreOffice 6.4.1
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 128782 ***