Created attachment 159307 [details]
I discovered a strange behaviour in file-save-dialog (here: when exporting).
How to reproduce:
- Open new Writer doc
- Type some text and save
- Export as .pdf via File -> Export ...
- Ups, there is a mistake in the doc
- Correct it and save file again
- Update the .pdf. In file-save-dialog
-- Do NOT type in the filename
-- Click the existing filename instead and
-- look what filename LO wants to use <-- reason for report
- Close LO-Writer
- Open folder with the files
- Recognize that filename is correct
Works also with Calc and perhaps (not tested) with other components and other saving scenarios.
Attached screenshots and LO version info.
This is a regression begun in version 6.4. I can confirm this on Linux. It is very annoying. It's probably associated with bug 13505.
[x] use LibreOffice dialogs
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 179bcf810809efb8ec1b4658e5f30d3a75513315
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-US
Sorry, I'm new to this bug tracker and need help. When saving the change I get an error regarding rights.
The importance of the the issue should be increased to "critical". After detection I saw it as a "funny thing". But thinking about it, this issue might have a security relevance! Differences between displayed and really used names while saving are well known to be used by malware.
Most important is search before reporting or confirming.
I consider this a duplicate of bug 130505.
All duplicates have the same root cause: 1st entry in dialog is marked and selected (for save as, PDF export etc.), regardless of what's in the filename.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 130505 ***
If I didn't understand this well (it's wrong to just say: "look it's wrong"), then it's a duplicate of bug 131898.