Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a text editor
2. Write a few digits to the text editor
3. Select the digits
4. Copy the selection into the clipboard
5. Open the attached document
6. On page two, place the cursor in one of the smaller empty table cells, at the bottom row.
7. Paste the text you copied
The text should get pasted and LO should not pass out
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
See, for example, crash report:
and other previous such reports.
Created attachment 161812 [details]
Document exhibiting the bug
There was a bug about paste & solar mutex.. can't find it currently or was it Win only?
I don't know why bug 133365 in cc when this is likely a duplicate, no repro 7.1+.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 133365 ***