Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a new spreadsheet
2. Put something in cells A1 to C3 for example
3. Select cells A1 to C3
4. File, Export, select 'Selection' in the window and PNG - Portable Network Graphic (.png)
5. In the Resolution window, select for example 300 pixels per inch and then increase the width (Height will be automatically increased) and confirm by Ok
6. It works fine.
7. Now, modify a line and put a longer text (to put on two lines or more)
8. Right-click on the cell and select 'Format Cells'
7. Select 'Alignment'
8. and activate 'Wrap text automatically'
9. Export to png as before (modify the resolution and the width)
10. The png file is not correct, the cell on two lines is not at the good place. It occurs only when you change the resolution and the width (it is useul when you want to include the png in a text)
The png file doesn't fit the selected cells. A part of the table is small and written at the wrong place.
A png file corresponding to the selected cells
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
It's also the case in version 6 (under Ubuntu 20, and Fedora 31 and 32).
Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ (x86) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: ee5a1b61b4460b965413a3f7ed4f9152322f1c02
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 17763; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
*** Bug 151969 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Reproduced in 188.8.131.52, so I think it started with the fix for bug 108317, when it was made possible to only export the selection instead of the whole page.
*** Bug 157122 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 125386 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
See attachment 183522 [details] and bug 151969 comment 6.
It's as if everything is scaled except for the multiline text.