If I want to delete an array formula, e.g. change back to normal or delete entirely, I look in the help. I can't find anything. The section about array functions explains how to create an array formula, modify an array formula, but not how to delete it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Libreoffice Calc
2. Create an array formula using instructions in Array Functions in Help
3. Try to delete it using instructions in Help
There is nothing in help.
A readable explanation is provided in the Array Functions in Help
User Profile Reset: No
I have to look externally in forums, search engines and so on. It seems as though you select the Array formula then press Delete and select "Formula" or "Delete all".
An explanation might be:
Deleting Array Formulae
1. Select the cell range or array containing the array formula. To select the whole array, position the cell cursor inside the array range, then press Command + /, where / is the Division key on the numeric keypad.
2. Press Delete and this brings up the "Delete Content" dialog box
3. Select "Formula" or "Delete All"
4. Press OK
The relevant file appears to be https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/help/source/text/scalc/01/04060107.xhp (which is a similar path to the online help https://help.libreoffice.org/7.1/en-GB/text/scalc/01/04060107.html?DbPAR=CALC#bm_id3147273
Olivier Hallot committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#144957 Help on deleting array formulas