Created attachment 179371 [details]
for testing print preview
Tested with 188.8.131.52.alpha0+
1. Open multiple page document (or use attached)
2. File > Print Preview
3. Notice View Layout icons in lower right corner (of Status Bar)
Actual: Two Page icon is highlighted blue
Expected: One Page icon is highlighted.
4. In Print Preview bar, choose another View Layout (e.g., Book Preview, Multiple Page)
Actual: Two Page icon is (still) highlighted blue.
Expected: Icon shows which layout is selected
5. Choose Two Pages Preview (in Print Preview bar)
6. Click on the Single Page icon in Status bar
Actual: Two pages shown, with Two Pages icon highlighted in Status Bar
Expected: One page shown, and One Page icon highlighted in Status Bar.
7. Resize the Window
Actual: One page icon now highlighted blue, but two pages remain shown.
Question: Are the View Layout Icons in the status bar supposed to "work" (i.e., clickable to change appearance) or be "informational" (i.e., to show the chosen layout)?
If not, then maybe they should be removed.
(In reply to sdc.blanco from comment #0)
> Question: Are the View Layout Icons in the status bar supposed to "work"
> (i.e., clickable to change appearance) or be "informational" (i.e., to show
> the chosen layout)?
> If not, then maybe they should be removed.
Maybe the easiest solution.
My guess for a code pointer (needsDevAdvice to review):
sw/source/uibase/uiview/pview.cxx -> SwPagePreview::GetState()