Package uploaded today.
When installing Lib) 3.3.0, a page was opened in the browser, in the middle of the install, with the following url :
Info on the packaged installed
I can't remember to have seen such a message during installation of "LibreOffice 3.3.0 RC4 - WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German + English UI [OOO330m19 (build 6 / tag 184.108.40.206)]".
I additionally now installed French UI, also without getting that message.
I will test 3.3 Final soon.
Any ideas what might have caused that message (Extension, ...
Same as others, had Latest version of openoffice uninstalled, no reboot and install final of Libreoffice, running Win7 x64
This problem has been notified to me by another French user.
Best regards. JBF
Maybe this can help you, I have 2 PC and I noticed the following:
PC 1 with Vista:
I have never seen this message except during the first installations of LibO
- OOo 3.2 is installed and I never reinstalled it since March 2010
- I installed all versions of LibO since the beginning
- I deleted my LibO profile 2 times
PC 2 with Win 7:
I think that I saw this message every time I installed a new version of LibO
- I installed almost every new RC versions of OOo 3.3
- I think I deleted my LibO profile one time (but unhappily I can't be really sure).
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 31023 ***
RESOLVED, FIXED or CLOSED bugs cant be KEYWORD NEEDINFO.