- Create new spreadsheet.
- Go to Customize / Keyboard and remap Delete Rows to ctrl + k and Delete Columns to ctrl + shift + k.
- Click OK and check that it's working.
- Reopen Customize / Keyboard and swap those two shortcuts.
- Click OK and check wether it worked.
- Notice that it didnt' work.
Also try this:
- Create new spreadsheet
- Go to Customize / Keyboard and remap Undo to Ctrl + y.
- Click LibreOffice in the top right corner to change global shortcuts.
- Remap Page Preview to ctrl + p.
- Click OK and check if both shortcuts are working.
- Notice that it didn't work.
This one might be related to "Bug 40578 - CONFIGURATION: Tools-Customize-Keyboard changes should be persistent".
Marking this one as DUP because more information has been gained there.
Please feel free to reopen this Bug if you find evidence that we have an independent issue here.
It would be kind if you test again after Bug 40578 will have been fixed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 40578 ***