"LibreOffice 3.4.0RC1 – WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) German UI [OOO340m1 (Build:11)]" WRITER crashes 100% when I do a second edit at an "arc" drawing
Steps to reproduce. For Steps 1-3 you can also open attached sample10.odt:
1. Open new WRITER document
2. Add icon "arc" to Drawing toolbar, if necessary
3. draw a small arc (5cm diameter) 1/4 open to the bottom
4. if necessary, click arc to get control points
5. move mouse pointer to bottom middle control point
6. push left mouse button
7. drag bottom middle control point 1/3 diameter up
8. release mouse button
9. move mouse pointer to bottom middle control point
10. push left mouse button, drag bottom middle control point 1/3 diameter up
I already saw that with 3.4Beta5, DRAW and CALC are not affected.
You won't believe it, 95% of my Drawings in 80% of my WRITER documents are arcs - sigh.
Confirmed under Win7. No problem with 3.3.2 -> regression
NEW to comment 1
Thank you for confirming!
Please feel free to reassign if it's not your area!
(In reply to comment #2)
> NEW to comment 1
> Thank you for confirming!
> Please feel free to reassign if it's not your area!
Fixed in master branch by commit:
Cherrypick to 3-4 possible?
Reverted the previous commit and replaced by this one:
This fix is much cleaner and may go to 3.4.
for 3-4 now
*** Bug 40267 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
It seems to be a problem about the LineWith property.
Please take a look at my macro :