Created attachment 47873 [details]
Screen shot of error message produced
1. Launch Libre Office and open new Calc spreadsheet.
2. Paste values 1..6 in cells A3..F3.
3. Highlight cells A3..F3 and copy (Right click, copy)
4. Click on cell C9. Right click to bring up context menu.
5. Choose Paste Special... from context menu.
6. Under Options, choose "Transpose" then click OK
Error message "There is not enough space on the sheet to insert here."
Column of values 1..6 in cells C9..C14.
See attached screen shot of error message.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 37356 ***