Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a document with pagination that begins with a number other than 1
2. Go to:File|Print| then Select "Pages" radio button and put in a page number to print.
3. LibreOffice prints the page as if the document began with 1. So, if I begin with page 10 and try to print only page 30, it will print page 20 instead.
Expected behavior: It should know that I want to print the numbered page I desire.
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
DUP of or related to "Bug 31606 - Exporting a selection of pages to PDF has pagerange wrong because of blank pages" and 7 or "Bug 42099 - PRINTING: Page Count and Blank Pages"?
Thank you for your report – unfortunately important information is missing.
May be hints on <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport> will help you to find out what information will be useful to reproduce your problem? If you believe that that is really sophisticated please as for Help on a user mailing list
- Attach a sample document (not only screenshot) and the print result (may
be PDF export shows the same problem? Or you can use a PDF printer?)
- Attach screenshots with comments if you believe that that might explain the
problem better than a text comment. Best way is to insert your screenshots
into a DRAW document and to add comments that explain what you want to show
- Contribute a step by step instruction containing every key press and every
mouse click how to reproduce your problem (due to example in Bug 43431)
– if possible contribute an instruction how to create a sample document
from the scratch
- add information
-- what EXACTLY is unexpected; please contribute exact observation, including
shown page number in status bar, ...
-- and WHY do you believe it's unexpected (cite Help or Documentation!)
-- concerning your PC
-- concerning your OS (Language)
-- concerning your LibO localization (UI language, Locale setting)
–- Libo settings that might be related to your problems
-- how you launch LibO and how you opened the sample document
-- everything else crossing your mind after you read linked texts
Even if you can not provide all demanded information, every little new information might bring the breakthrough.
Due to reporter's inactivity I mark this one as UP for now.
Please feel free to reopen this Bug if you find evidence that we have an independent issue here.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 31606 ***