Created attachment 61207 [details]
Screenshot after step 6
The Format paragraph dialog is badly scaled/refreshed when changing tab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new document (same with an existing one)
2. Format> Paragraph (dialog opens with Indents & Spacing: ok)
3. Change the tab (for example click Background)
4. Close the dialog with Ok
5. Format> Paragraph (dialog opens with the last selected tab: ok)
6. Click to show Indents & Spacing tab
The buttons are hidden cf. attached screenshot
Resize dialog taking into account the new option (contextual spacing)
If you close the dialog after step 6,then it reopens with the correct size.
3.6.0alpha0+ (Build ID: c2003c7) & Windows 7 64bits
Reproduced (fr-discuss) with Linux and Build ID: 0559737
I reproduce the problem with current master (Build ID: 79a6e40) under Ubuntu 11.10 x86_64 with gnome-shell.
Miklos : Please, could you have a look ? Feel free to reassign if you can't handle this bug.
Best regards. JBF
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 49921 ***