Created attachment 62776 [details]
Thickness set in Excel not displayed correctly in Calc
The cell borders are being displayed too thick after being set in Excel to a non-minimal thickness.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open XLSX file in Excel (Version used was Office 2010)
2. Set cell border thickness to the next thickness
3. Save file
4. Open file in Calc
5. Thickness displayed is much thicker than what was saved in Excel
6. Save file
7. Reopen in Excel, notice thickness has changed
See attached image for an example.
* Table on left is Excel original
* Table on right is after being saved in Calc
I have the same problem in 3.6.0 on OS X. Borders in the minimal solid width in Excel appear as 1pt in Calc, which is very ugly.
It would be closer to the original to import these borders as 0.25 pt.
looks like a duplicate to me
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 53287 ***
*** Bug 53302 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***