Created attachment 68447 [details]
almost empty checklist template
LO crashes when opening the attached file (contains a lot of conditional formatting, this was also a problem with the recent 3.6 releases)
On pc Debian x86-64 with 3.6 sources updated today, I don't reproduce the problem.
Someone to try to reproduce this on MacOs or Windows?
I could not reproduce this on Windows Vista Professional 32 bit.
Announced is a .odt problem, but attached is a .ots? I modified summary
No crash with Server Installation of "LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 release” German UI/ German Locale [Build-ID: da8c1e6] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) when I open the document, but sometimes I crashed LibO leaving the document after having deleted the picture in sheet "Review Info" with "Discard"
Any idea what in that document might cause the crash?
Does your your problem persist after you renamed your user profile
before you launch LibO (please see
Thank a lot for the fast investigation!
- Sorry for the odt/ ots confusion
- It crashed on a Win7 Ultimate 32-bit
- IMHO there is a connection with the conditional formatting, I reverted to LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 (we use LO productive) and now everything is fine
- I have other versions of this template (with more sheets & text), using LO 3.6.X there was trouble (crash/ spreadsheet lost formatting) several times (but only after I added the conditional formating)
- Because of reverting, I also cannot try the user profile story
Please test with 126.96.36.199.
Normally all import problems around conditional formats should be fixed there. If it is fixed there please mark this bug as duplicate of Bug 55710.
I have tested it vs. 188.8.131.52 (Build f8fce0b):
- no crash anymore
- but: copying a row does not copy the conditional formatting (e.g. insert a row above row 8 in the sheet "Checklist", then select row 9, copy row 9, paste in the new row 8 -> the "ToDo" in column B is now white, when changing to other values, no change in formatting)
-> shall I open a new bug ticket?
Due to reporters result this is probably a DUP of Bug 55710
Thank you for your attention and your additional test.
The new problem with copy / paste probably is a DUP of "Bug 54748 - EDITING: CONDITIONAL FORMATTING not included in copy-paste cell". Please watch results there and submit a new bug if the fix for that bug does not heal your particular problem.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 55710 ***