During install, LibreOffice now allows selecting the option "load Libre Office during system startup" (wording similar).
However, if you enable this check box, it is w/o function. After a reboot, it does not auto start-up LO and you still need to select this option in the LibreOffice options dialog.
Tested with all release versions of LibreOffice 3.6 and 18.104.22.168 (3.6.4 RC3) on Windows. Not tested on other OS.
Can you please write some details, such as:
- is this GUI or silent install?
- is this new install or upgrade/modification of the existing installation?
- is this tested both on XP and 7?
Please see Bug 35568 - QuickStarter setting not remembered after upgrade.
- GUI install, not tested with silent install
- upgrade of existing installation (installing newer LO version)
- tested under W7 SP1, not tested under any other Windows version
Them I close this as duplicate of Bug 35568 - QuickStarter setting not remembered after upgrade.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 35568 ***