Problem description: After installing the new version today on Ubuntu 12.10 64 bits, some functionality in plotting scatter plots with Y error bars seems to be broken.
Steps to reproduce:
1. generate 3 random data comlums: e.g. Column A: 1, 2, 3; Column B: 2, 3, 4; Column C: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3.
2. Create Scatter plot.
3. Double click to select plot.
4. Open context menu with right click on data points and select Insert Y Error Bars
5. In the menu 'Error Category' select 'Cell range'.
6. In Parameters click on the icon to select cell range.
7. Nothing happens!!! I cannot select any cell range (e.g. column C) and the error bars are not plotted.
Current behavior: No Y error bars are plotted in custom cell range
Expected behavior: It should let us select a cell range with the mouse pointer, and then plot the Y errors accordingly.
Major functionality break up for me.
Operating System: Ubuntu
Version: 220.127.116.11 rc
Updated to 18.104.22.168 and this bug is still present.
I am new in bugzilla and it is my first LO bug report, but as a scientist I consider this a major/high priority bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 60253 ***