Created attachment 77493 [details]
LibreOffice Calc v184.108.40.206 on Windows XP.
1. In Calc type in London in cell A1, Paris in cell A2.
2. Click in B1 cell and select Tools | Validity.
3. From default Criteria tab, from Allow drop-down box select Cell range.
4. Click in Source field and mark cells A1 to A2 and click OK button.
5. Click on "+" button at bottom next to Sheet1 tab to create a new sheet.
Problem: Drop-down validity arrow is displayed at B1 cell in NEW!!! sheet Sheet2.
Expected: Validity drop-down box should be sheet specific and should not appear in Sheet2.
Work-around: If I click on B1 cell and then to another cell like B2 then this drop-down box disappears.
reproducible with LO 220.127.116.11 (Win7 Home, 64bit)
Also tested in LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 on Ubuntu 12.04. The same problem appears. So no operating system specific.
Retested in LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 on Windows XP. Problem still appears.
P.S. In bug report above, step 2. should be Data | Validity.
Retested in LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 on Windows XP. Problem still appears.
Retested in LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 on Ubuntu 12.04. Problem still appears.
Retested in LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 on Windows XP. Problem still appears.
Retested in LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 on Windows 7. Problem still appears.
*** Bug 89434 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 61623 ***