Problem description: Properties of text fields does not work. For example, I have a Calc document from where Database take the information. I created report where I want to see this fields from Calc. I set it properties for my report and there is a text and number, so with numbers everything works fine, but with text there no formatting at all.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create or import any existing report where text fields will be loaded from Calc
2. Right click on report and select "Edit"
3. Click on text field where must be loaded exactly TEXT, not numbers.
4. In properties change Horz.Alignment to "Right" (or you can choose any of field from properties, because none of them did not work, exactly with TEXT)
5. Save it
6. Open the report and you will see that properties of text fields, where must be text does not work. It will shows Horz.Alignment set it to "Left" and font is set it like as default in LibreOffice Writer "Time New Roman" and font will be default, not like you set it in properties.
Also like I say with numbers everything is fine.
Like it is
properties of text fields must work like user set it in report.
Operating System: Ubuntu
Version: 220.127.116.11 release
Looks related to or DUP of "Bug 63623 - REPORTBUILDER: font FORMATTING changes will not appear in the dynamic report output file"
It's a duplicate of https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62147. The title of this report is misleading for people, who will report a bug. It has been changed by a person, who would give a hint for developers with this.
The bug will be fixed in LO 4.0.3.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62147 ***