Created attachment 79506 [details]
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached document
2. mark red highlighted "Heizkostenverbrauchsmessgeräte" by double-click + Ctrl-C
3. go to end of text anf Ctrl-V
Whole paragraph becomes indented +0.32 cm.
Existing indentation should not be corrupted.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 220.127.116.11 release
thanks for reporting Ulf.
Quite 'interesing' to test this file over various versions of LibreOffice...
- In 3.3.0 and 3.4.x there were other special effects;
- Any word that is copied-pasted at the end, gives the same behaviour
looks as if the indent (of numbering or such) is copied as well and added with the paste
- workaround: Ctrl-Z (Undo) directly after the paste.
There is a difference between how Word and Writer handle copy/pasting of bullet items.
In Word, depending on how bullet item is copy/pasted:
- When you copy the whole bullet item (along with line break character), the pasted text will also be a bullet item;
- If you copy only a piece of bullet item (without line break character) and paste it, the text will retain the original formatting (font size, undelined, italics, etc.) but will not be a bullet item anymore.
I understand that in Word when copying bullet item without line break character some "bullet item flag" is automatically set to false.
In LibreOffice no matter how you copy bullet item (with line break character or without it) the "bullet item flag" is not changed (is always true). So I'm guessing that while pasting the text, LO tries to set the "bullet item flag" true (which it already is) and as a result also unnecessarily increases indent.
Created attachment 91784 [details]
character after the enumeration digit is not correctly displayed
(In reply to comment #1)
> - workaround: Ctrl-Z (Undo) directly after the paste.
I tried again with 18.104.22.168 on Ubuntu 12.04 x64.
UnDo does not help here, it undo's the complete paste.
(I can also reproduce the erroneous behaviour with ODT file.)
Additionally, the supplemental character after the enumeration digit is not correctly displayed at Ubuntu.
reproducible in Win7x64 using LibO 22.214.171.124
platform --> ALL
Could not reproduce.
Windows Vista 64
Build ID: 88805f81e9fe61362df02b9941de8e38a9b5fd16
Bug present in 126.96.36.199.
Changed to RESOLVED WORKSFORME.