With Writer - Styles and Formatting panel (<F11>), when selecting a paragraph style and then Modify from its context menu the Font tab Standard button action should return to default installation values. It does not.
The Reset button will revert any current changes to the style, and allow it to then apply as style existed when the modify panel was opened.
But no way to return to installation defaults with Standard button not working.
1. fresh /A administrative installation
2. Open a writer document
3. enter some text, and select to highlight the paragraph
4. launch the Styles and Formatting Panel (<F11>)
5. select the Paragraph Styles toolbar
6. select any of the Styles, and click to apply to the highlighted paragraph
7. open the context menu for the style
8. select the Font tab, make note of default
9. select modify, make some selection changes
10. Apply..., paragraph receives changes
11. Reset..., panel reverts, but paragraph does not.
12. OK to close the paragraph style
13. type in a new paragraph and select
14. click on the same paragraph style in the panel, style applies
15. open the context menu of style and modify
16. select Standard -- changes to arbitrary font style not as installed
17. select Reset -- changes back to what the style had opened for modify with
Expected selecting the Standard button to return to installation defaults for the selected style.
Only observed in the Font panel. The Alignment, Font Effects & Position tabs all seem to correctly revert to installation defaults. Just the Font tab seems to loose its installation defaults.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 66152 ***