Created attachment 80973 [details]
Set of screenshots "Hierachical 1, 2, 3 as mentioned in the report
When I open LibO and a component, the default setting for styles in the styles window is "Hierachical".
"Component" means Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw (Base and Math are not yet used).
The display selection window shows "Hierachical" but the styles are display in the
selection criteria "All Styles".
See attachement: "Hierachical3" and compare with attachment "Hierachical1"
When selecting the criteria "Hierachical" again, the correct display appears. See attachement "Hierarchical2"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open one of the components
2. Look the Styles window selection criteria and display style => display ins wrong
3. Select again "Hierachical" and look at display again => display is correct
Style list display is not according to default setting in style display selection criteria "Hierarchical"
Correct display of the default selection criteria "Hierachical" which is the most often used display style.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 22.214.171.124 release
Created attachment 81597 [details]
"Hierarchical" styles display was actually "Automatic" when open a compenent.
I can confirm this issue in Ubuntu Linux. Still exists in 126.96.36.199 release.
* Open a component;
* Click the "styles and formatting" icon to open the styles list window;
* It shows "hierarchical" by default, but actually was "Automatic", see the attachment.
* Select "hierarchical" again shows correct result.
Not sure from which version this issue happen, but I am sure it does not happen in 3.6.X.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 61429 ***