- Recently installed 18.104.22.168 on OSX Mountain Lion, Windows XP and Windows7.
- Spell checked a text that was marked "Dutch" and proved correct before.
- On OSX only a recent error was correctly marked.
- On Windows XP and Windows7 ALL WORDS IN THE TEXT WERE REJECTED.
- Uninstalling on Windows XP even shows only squares (no text) in the uninstall dialogs (damaged?).
- Repeated re-installations on both Window systems did not help.
- Going back to 22.214.171.124 on both systems solved the problem.
Thanks for reading.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
Last worked in: 188.8.131.52 release
thanks for the report: it has been solved already, see the other issue :)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 65994 ***
Hi Cor, as I saw the bug reopened again I'll keep my Window machines on 184.108.40.206
and patiently will await 4.0.5
It's the price you pay for upgrading to any new release.
Same story for Eclipse.
Still funny that it works fine on APPLE: may be it indicates the favourite