When trying to print 2-up brochure or side-by-side 5.5x8.5 (Organizer L) pages on Letter landscape paper, the print preview and printing fails.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start a new text document
2. Change page size to 5.5x8.5
3. Copy enough text into the document to run onto two pages
4. Go to the print dialog
5. Print Preview incorrectly switches paper size to A5
6. Change page layout to Brochure or 2-up
7. Try to change paper size/orientation to Letter Landscape (it fails)
Have tested in Linux and Windows. Cannot print multi-up correctly onto letter landscape paper. There have been similar problems in this area since LibreOffice 3.5 or so, but the correct combination of button clicks has usually produced a workaround. Could find no workaround this time. (OpenOffice4 which uses a similar print dialog does not exhibit this bug.)
Printing multi-up or 5.5x8.5 brochure pages onto a letter landscape sheet should work.
Operating System: All
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 67727 ***