Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new spreadsheet file
2. Click on some cell, e.g. A1
3. Open dialog "Data > Validity"
4. In "Criteria" tab, "Allow: List"
5. Entries: (Enter some strings separated by newline characters, e.g. "a[newline]b[newline]c[newline]")
6. In selected cell (e.g. A1), enter string from above list, e.g. "a"
Current behavior: Error message "Invalid value"
Expected behavior: Entry accepted if from list
1. Re-opening dialog (Data > Validity) shows empty list in "entries" (Strings are cleared, but newline characters are retained.)
2. Error appears to be limited to Windows version; Linux version works fine.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 65686 ***