It is impossible to dublicate Objects over 1,2 m
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new draw document.
2. goto: Format - Page and set Page Size to e.g. A3
3. goto: Extras-Options-LibreOfficeDraw-Scale and set the scale to (less than 1:50) e.g. 1:100
4. Now one cm in our document is 100cm in real Word.
5. draw a rectangle with 100 to 100 cm range.
6. now try to dublicate that rectange 3 times with distance 200cm horizontal.
step 6. is not possible
if i set the scale of the document to 1:10, 1:20, 1:100 and so on. It should be possible to move, copy, dublicate ... within this new range.
Operating System: Ubuntu
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Just for the information, it's "duplicate", not "dublicate".
Can confirm this behavior.
It appears also in every version of LO, also in LO 3.3.0beta1. So I set the version to "Inherited From OOo".
Semms we could close this Bug as Duplicate. See Bug61561
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 61561 ***