This idea comes from bug 81143.
It was a time when I installed an extension, but after installaion I found that extension does not work at all, and I tried to remove it but failed.
Then reset my user profile, downloaded the extension again and installed again, now that extension works as expected.
Then I have an idea that, libreoffice should include the checksum info in the extension packages, and when isntalling, extension manager should check the integrity of the package.
By now, it's even possible to install an empty extension to libreoffice (create a new empty text file "test.oxt", then it can be installed to libreoffice).
As the official extension repo is growing, it's important to have this checksum mechanism to avoid broken packages.
+1 valuable suggestion. status NEW