Right-click --> "Add to Dictionary" function's usefulness compromised.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new document
2. Type an unusual word (e.g. longsuffering)
3. Type a space or something else to make auto-check underline the word with a red zigzag.
4. Right-click word, select "Add to Dictionary". Notice red line is gone.
4. Save doc and restart LibreOffice.
5. Open document. Notice red line is back.
"Add to Dictionary" only adds the word temporarily, until I restart LibreOffice.
"Add to Dictionary" should keep the word in the dictionary.
Operating System: Linux (Other)
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
May be duplicate of 60833, but I'm still getting the problem in version 22.214.171.124.
On pc Debian x86-64 with 4.2.6 LO Debian package, I don't reproduce this.
For the test, could you rename your LO directory profile and give it a new try? (see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile#GNU.2FLinux)
(I also put fdo#79276 because I had made some changes about dictionaries for this one and perhaps I made something wrong)
Solved the problem for me. Thank you.
Thank you for your feedback, I'll put WFM.