In Draw, when using the combination of Ctrl + mouse scroll ball to zoom in or out, resets the position of viewing to the center of the sheet. This behavior wasn't present in 184.108.40.206
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new draw file
2. Go to the botom of the sheet and draw a figure
3. use ctrl + mouse scroll ball to zoom in
4. when the figure is not visible, move with the scroll bar to center te figure in the viewing area
5. user ctrl + mouse scroll ball to zom in
6. The viewing position resets to the center of the sheet and the figure is not visible.
Resets the viewing position to the center of the sheet
It should perform a zoom in with the current viewing position like when you do an horizontal scroll with Shift + mouse scroll ball.
This bug dificults the editing of the drawing.
Operating System: Windows 8
Version: 220.127.116.11 rc
reproducible with LO 18.104.22.168. (Win 8.1)
Testing today with impress it behaves the same way. So i changed the component to Presentation.
I don't know if that right, but I think that this way will receive faster atention, because Impress have more development work.
I can confirm this behavior with libreoffice 4.3.2 while scrolling with ctrl and mousewheel the screen viewpoint will always centered.
Zooming with the scrollslider behaves normally instead.
It has now been fixed in bug 83588.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 83588 ***