Currently, we are using different terms like "Image", "Picture" and "Graphic" for images. Maybe, it would be more intuitive to use only one term for the LO functions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open WRITER
2. Insert any image through INSERT -> IMAGE -> FROM FILE (remember the term "IMAGE")
3. Right mouse click on this image and there you will find in the middle the term "PICTURE" and below the term "SAVE/COMPRESS GRAPHIC" and below that "ROTATE IMAGE", now choose here the function PICTURE and there you will find a tab PICTURE
4. Now go to the tab CROP and there you will find two times the term "Image"
5. Now go to the tab OPTIONS and as a name proposal you will find "Image1"
6. Now go to the tab HYPERLINK and there you will find three times the term "Image"
7. Now take a look at the title of this dialogue box and there you will find the term "PICTURE", because it is the name of this dialog (see step 3)
reproducible with LO 18.104.22.168 (Win 8.1)
Confirmed. Status set to NEW. There appears to be a general effort to change all the terms to "image" e.g.,
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 70998 ***