Bug reproduced when trying to reproduce bug 48655.
If I copy the content from a web page to CALC and choose afterwards the function UNDO not everything is removed and some elements are still there (seems not to remove images?).
1. Open a new CALC spreadsheet
2. Open a complex web page: tested e.g. with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density_of_air
3. Click Ctrl+A to select the whole web page
4. Click Ctrl+C to copy the web page
5. Go to CALC and put the cursor in any cell
6. Click Ctrl+V to insert the web page
7. Now the web page is copied and now go to EDIT -> UNDO: INSERT
Result: Most of the inserted web page is removed, but not everything, e.g. some images / artefacts are still there.
Reproducible with LO 220.127.116.11 (Win 8.1)
Note: The quality of the copy of the web page is very bad and not at all useful (content and formats) - maybe another bug?
Thank you for submitting the bug. The bug has previously been reported, so this bug will be added as a duplicate of it. You will automatically be CCed to updates made to the other bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 72247 ***