Created attachment 108870 [details]
Diagram file attached
1. Working on a drawing schematic diagram.
2. Opening exiting drawing and making modifications to it.
3. Zooming in to an area and then adding graphic art, changing the size of the art and then adding text to name the art.
4. As I do this, after a few clicks and changes to the graphic artwork without saving and libreoffice draw closes unexpectedly.
5. Today (03Nov2014) had to save after every couple changes as draw would close.
6. The only work around was to save after every change and then let draw/libreoffice restore the odg file after every close.
NOTE: This may be similar to bugs 74889 and 80009 however if this was supposedly fix and released in version 18.104.22.168 then it is still a problem.
Attached file: Unsure if I had an extension installed. Opening the file at home and the app closed again which I then had to resolve it again to open it.
Confirmed on 22.214.171.124, but please download a current build of master (install in parallel if you prefer) and retest.
I was able to make a dozen changes (rescale, moves, etc.) to sample document with current build of 4.4.0alpah2+ master. On Windows 7 sp1, 64-bit en-US
Build ID: 9229170920ab770624415c4330da57af5b1b5398
TinderBox: Win-x86@39, Branch:master, Time: 2014-11-09_03:16:43
Same system with
Build ID: 9bb7eadab57b6755b1265afa86e04bf45fbfc644
would crash as reported.
Suspect drawinglayer memory work on bug 84729 to have resolved this, but will poke at it further. Meanwhile check a current build of master and let us know.
The 126.96.36.199 release candidate was posted up today, so if more comfortable you might prefer to test with that rather than a current build of master or the 4.4.0alpha2.
If all is good, please mark this Resolved Worksforme.
see bug 84729