Created attachment 109562 [details]
Icon in question
- click on any cell inside calc spreadsheet
- click on border line toolbar icon and select something ("all lines visible", for example)
- now select some other cell
- click on border line toolbar icon
- after last step you will be AGAIN offered with choice of border lines
- use last used border line choice ("all lines visible" in my example)
Color pick toolbar icons (background and font) have same behaviour. Default color is yellow for background and red for font, but if you use any other, it will be remembered and it will not ask you to choose color every time you want to apply it to cell. If you want to change choice, you just press on dropdown sign on the right part of icon and choose new default color.
I would like for border line icon to have exactly same behaviour as color picker icons.
This is a duplicate of an existing bug. I thought you wanted a remembrance of the border style.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 58349 ***