Tested in LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 Calc on Windows 7.
1. Type in text in fields:
2. Mark fields A1:B2.
3. Data | Pivot Table | Create.
4. Select Source window opens. Click on OK to accept default.
5. Pivot Table Layout appears.
6. Click on member "100" from within Available Fields.
7. Press Delete to delete "100" member. It is deleted.
8. Press Delete to delete "London" member. It is deleted.
9. Now press one more time Delete key and LibreOffice crashes.
This is very similar problem to: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=88455 that was already fixed few days ago, so maybe fix can be very similar.
I can reproduce crash with 22.214.171.124
ID build: de093506bcdc5fafd9023ee680b8c60e3e0645d7
*** Bug 89117 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***