Created attachment 114328 [details]
cell formatting changes after roundtripped.
PPTX contents embedded table.
- After RT when we open roundtripped PPTX file in LibreOffice or MS Office 2010, text formating of cell is changed.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached pptx in LibreOffice.
2. save it as pptx again.
3. Open the roundtripped pptx in LibreOffice or MS Office, it shows the text formatting in cell is changes.
- text formatting in cell should not changed.
- text formatting in cell is changed.
[ PFA screenshot for more details ]
Created attachment 114330 [details]
pptx open in LO
Created attachment 114331 [details]
pptx opens in MS Office 2010 (MSO2010)
Reproducible with LO 184.108.40.206, Win 8.1.
In addition, the background colour is changed to blue in LO, but for me the background colour in MSO is changed to white.
yogesh.bharate001 committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#90223:PPTX table cell left and right margin is not exported.
It will be available in 5.0.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Please backport to 4.4.
This maybe was inherited, but this example can be reproduced from 3.5.0, because there were no table before. Nice work.
4.4 EOL - removing request.