Created attachment 114352 [details]
1. New Text Document.
2. Have Navigator open (I have it independently docked on left).
3. Help -> LibreOffice Help.
4. In Document (Untitled 1), change to Active Window in Navigator.
Navigator shows headings, bookmarks, etc from help.
5. In Help window, go to Find tab.
6. Enter something (I chose "formatting").
7. Double click on one of the items in the list.
Crash. AutoRecovery when application restarted.
Build ID: 45e2de17089c24a1fa810c8f975a7171ba4cd432
Reproducible with LO 18.104.22.168, Win 8.1
Created attachment 114455 [details]
Also crashes on OSX with a pretty identical looking backtrace
Setting to Platform: All, although this isn't reproducible on Linux (which seems to use the system web browser for help)
Apparently the choice of inbuilt help or not is controlled by ./autogen.sh --with-help, and it may not be built by distribution packagers (or just not installed by default?) on Linux, hence the difference. So this probably could be reproduced on Linux if configured correctly
I can't reproduce this on 4.3, so it appears to be a regression.
Unfortunately the bibisect trees are built --without-help, but I'll have a go at bisecting it manually
Same cause as bug 88360
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 88360 ***