I am unable to use the insert scan with an Epson stylus SX.
I can select the scanner (or not), but I can scan any image.
It happens at every upgrade. First, I am unable to define the scanner; at the third or fourth update, usually I can scan the document. On 4.6 it works perfectly, but not with 5.3.
For the test, could you rename your LO directory profile (see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile#Windows) and give a new try?
This is also about Draw, but sounds different: bug 95856
Does it still happen with 5.2? Make sure to test the profile renaming mentioned in comment 1.
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED, if the problem persists. Change to RESOLVED WORKSFORME, if the problem went away.
5.2 works with my Epson Stylus SX.
More accurately, il has worked for two weeks. Now it's cut.
Something strange would happen with the two soft. The problem started in 2012.
I did'nt try to change the user profile these last days.
(In reply to PDS from comment #4)
> 5.2 works with my Epson Stylus SX.
> More accurately, il has worked for two weeks. Now it's cut.
> Something strange would happen with the two soft. The problem started in
> I did'nt try to change the user profile these last days.
Please try the user profile trick so we have exhausted all options.
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Dear Bug Submitter,
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INSUFFICIENTDATA due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating
system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
on the top section of our bug tracker
For 4 months, it has been ok