1. Open Base and select "Create a new database" in the wizard, click Next
2. Tick the option "Create tables using the table wizard", click Finish, save the file anywhere
3. The table wizard pops up.
4. Click on the drop-down menu "sample tables" and select any entry with a mouse click. The entries in "available fields" do not update.
5. Use the arrow keys to change the selected entry in the "sample tables" drop-down menu, the "available fields" will update correctly.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36)
Version: 184.108.40.206 (x64)
Build ID: bcace328aabc4c8c10b56daa87da0a2ee6579b5a
Threads 4; Ver: Windows 6.19; Render: GL;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 96119 ***