Created attachment 141122 [details]
Example file from Excel 2010
Attached XLSX file from Excel 2010 has a Date type column, a text format and a number format column with auto-filter, set to filter out some date from the first column and filter out some text from the second column. Opening the attached file with LibreOffice Calc, the filter list has disappeared in the second and third (text/number) column.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new spreadsheet with Microsoft Excel 2010/2013/2016
2. Set the first column cells format to Date type, the second/third one to text/number
3. Fill the three column with some data. Optional: (the date column should contain at least three different year)
4. Set an autofilter to the three columns, and filter out some year from the date column and filter out something from the second or third column
5. Save the file as *.XLSX and open with LibreOffice Calc
6. Save as the *.XLSX file with LibreOffice Calc and reload the file
After we import the *.XLSX file, the second and third filter list disappeared. The date filter list was just wrong
After we export the *.XLSX file, the filters disappeared from the first row, but the _xlmn._FilterDatabase named range was good.
The combined filtering should work fine, even if we filter date type column and another ones together.
Build ID: 30db8c9b1d9654e62c11657140fac24f0f52c547
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:libreoffice-6-0, Time: 2018-03-27_01:00:13
Locale: hu-HU (hu_HU); Calc: group
Created attachment 141123 [details]
Example file saved from Calc 6.0
Created attachment 141124 [details]
The original file in Calc and Excel side by side on opening
Created attachment 141125 [details]
The exported file in Calc and Excel side by side
Repro with file.
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: c8c74a0b4ca6f3a3619f423b6548c80c52392ae0
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on April 15th 2018