Help menu item goes to different help system entry than F1 key does in same conext.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new or open existing Base file
2. For new file create a simple table.
3. In the tables section of the Base window select create View
4. with the View designer dialog open hit FI
5. The Help system is opened to the page about creating Views.
6. Close the help file html page.
7. From the top menu select Help, LibreOffice Help
A different html help page is opened, the page about HELP menu.
Open the same html help file as the F1 key.
User Profile Reset: No
Repro and looks like the menu entry behaves like this everywhere in LibreOffice, not only in this specific window.
Did some digging and found an older report, closing.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 87352 ***