This bug was filed from the crash reporting server and is br-5866c3fa-7e3f-4140-a99c-aac9b9ea3c2f.
I was playing with attachment #140295 [details] of bug #116148 setting different hatching spacings on the chart data series / data points. Also tried to use the side bar as well the Area dialog.
Then I closed the file without saving and it crashed.
Build ID: 65905a128db06ba48db947242809d14d3f9a93fe
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); Calc: group threaded
1. Open presentation
2. Double click on bar in chart -> you are in Chart edit mode
3. Double click on any vertical bar -> opens dialogue Data Series
4. On tab Area change type to Color and select any color for bars
5. Push OK
6. DON'T click anywhere! And just close LibreOffice. Select "Don't Save" in dialogue
7. LO is crashes with recovery window
But! don't repro in
ID сборки: d1b41307be3f8c19fe6f1938cf056e7ff1eb1d18
Потоков ЦП: 4; ОС:Windows 6.1; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; VCL: win;
Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: ru-RU
I can't reproduce it in
Build ID: 1ee8d4f63adf3113a4733a479c8faf9eb65f7b8d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: x11;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
seems to be win only...
No need to change the color to reproduce it:
1. Open Impress
2. Insert a chart
3. Double click on any chart's bar
4. Close LibreOffice without saving
Actually I can reproduce it in
ID de la construcció: 1:6.1.3~rc2-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
Fils de CPU: 4; SO: Linux 4.15; Renderitzador de la IU: per defecte; VCL: gtk3;
Configuració local: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
Another crash caused by 2c317751c4b7661c10bd9eb11094febeccd1b816 which is reverted in 6.1 branch. in 6.2 and master it's fixed by Mike Kaganski in 9ce21daf20faae0e5c8dd8eeb0909106e23a4319