When navigating through Mail Merge entries, the numbering is incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Writer, enable Mail Merge toolbar (View > Toolbars > Mail Merge)
2. Enable Data Sources (View > Data Sources)
3. Open the built-in table 'biblio'
4. Select the 'Identifier' column and drag&drop it into the document
The counter is set to -1. If I click on the right arrow (Next Mail Merge Entry), the counter changes successively to 1,1,3,3,5,5,...
The counter should be set to 1. Clicking on the right arrow should change it successively to 2,3,4,5...
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
I found that there are two commits that generate a regression:
- cbf3e0d241: tdf#121607 defer other requests until password dialog is dismissed
- 60714a8148: tdf#121606: displaying Mail Merge toolbar shouldn't activate connection
Before cbf3e0d241, the counter starts at 1 and updates as expected: 2,3,4,5,...
After cbf3e0d241 and before 60714a8148: 1,2,2,4,4,6,6,...
After 60714a8148: -1,1,1,3,3,5,5,...
Note: I found those commits while doing bisects with bibisect-linux-64-6.1
Note 2: I still get -1,1,1,3,3,5,5,... on:
Build ID: b9a7be7731ee7f03c8aa5498aa890b34552c94b1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.1; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
I confirm it with
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 2f2f4767089512c34514896bc37823f9310e9dd4
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-07-10_02:13:57
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-US
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: GL;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: group threaded
but not with
Version: 126.96.36.199 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 6.19; UI-Render: GL;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: group