Created attachment 156835 [details]
comparison MSO 2010 and LibreOffice 6.5 Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached document
-> Text 'Profitability analysis' is gone. See comparison image
Build ID: 1abfc8e2f677024ea058e96f3133e503ba89ea02
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
[Bug found by office-interoperability-tools]
Regression introduced by:
author Xisco Fauli <email@example.com> 2019-10-13 20:59:20 +0200
committer Miklos Vajna <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2019-11-25 12:43:25 +0100
commit e01df3488abe6d319c6874ca870afb82a3ad9b1e (patch)
parent 916746a5155a1a17225e85d2c30a1c2322aac589 (diff)
tdf#118776: pptx import: draw char noFill as transparent
Bisected with: bibisect-linux64-6.5
Adding Cc: to Xisco Fauli
Created attachment 156836 [details]
attachment 114874 [details] from bug 77881 is also affected
*** Bug 132684 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
What's interesting is that PP doesn't show the affected characters as no fill. I haven't checked the XML, though.
(In reply to Aron Budea from comment #5)
> What's interesting is that PP doesn't show the affected characters as no
> fill. I haven't checked the XML, though.
I mean, in the color picker.
Created attachment 161120 [details]
Possibly further instances of this bug
Does the attached document exhibit another issue of this bug, or is this
something different and I should file it separately?
What's puzzling in this one is that within each text block some words show,
and some do not.
Seen with current 184.108.40.206 alpha1.
Created attachment 161121 [details]
Possibly further instances of this bug - screenshot with LO 7.0 alpha1
Xisco Fauli committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#129686: Revert "tdf#118776: pptx import: draw char noFill as transparent"
It will be available in 7.0.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
I confirm that the issue I had been seeing (which looked like damage done
by moths to a set of text blocks, so a bit differently) was resolved between
the last two daily dev-builds, too, so it's safe to assume that the root
cause was the same.
(In reply to Gerald Pfeifer from comment #10)
> I confirm that the issue I had been seeing (which looked like damage done
> by moths to a set of text blocks, so a bit differently) was resolved between
> the last two daily dev-builds, too, so it's safe to assume that the root
> cause was the same.
Setting to VERIFIED.
Thanks for checking!